Role of the Community Circles
The VOICE Research Project is aimed at communities and researchers working together to help First Nations, Métis and Inuit (FNMI) children and youth to achieve educational and career success. The role of the VOICE community circles is to act as the local decision-making body for the six areas of research activities.
- serve as the driving force and local decision-making body for VOICE activities
- set the local agenda of activities
- review or set action plans
- review the progress of activities
- assist with communicating results to the community.